Make an impact
Other forms of donation
- Cash: Present personally at Blk 160 Lorong 1 Toa Payoh #01-1568,Singapore 310160 (For office operating hours please call 6332 6320 for more details)
- Cheque: Cross to ‘Mercy Relief Limited‘ with these details written on the reverse
- Tax Reference Number (e.g. NRIC, FIN, UEN)
- General OR Disaster Fund
- Email address
- and send to Blk 160 Lorong 1 Toa Payoh #01-1568 Singapore 310160
- ATM Transfer / Internet Banking: For donations to General/Impact Fund: Direct to Mercy Relief’s DBS Current Account 054-900493-6
- ATM Transfer / Internet Banking: For donations to Sunda Strait Tsunami Relief Fund: Direct to Mercy Relief’s DBS Current Account 054-900741-2
- GIRO (for General/Impact Fund only) To donate via GIRO, please download the form here and mail to Blk 160 Lorong 1 Toa Payoh #01-1568,Singapore 310160
- Tele-Mercy: (for General/Impact Fund only) 1900 112 1010 (for a $10 donation) 1900 112 1050 (for a $50 donation)
You know where your money goes.An in Institute of Public Character (IPC) in Singapore we understand corporate governance and compliance. All funds raised for Mercy Relief are audited with donors receiving regular reports on exactly how funds have been used.
You make an impact.Using innovative technology, research and community engagement, we track and measure impact to ensure social objectives are achieved.
Your gift is fully tax-deductible.Donations to Mercy Relief's 15th Year Anniversary Impact Fund will enjoy a 250% tax benefit.
You stretch your dollar.As a lean team we leverage on strategic partnerships, creative solutions and our 15 years of experience to make an impact without carrying inflated overhead costs.
You help our little country make a big difference.Mercy Relief has gone beyond race, religion and the shores of Singapore, impacting the lives of over 2 million people to date. Your donation will allow us to scale our impact both locally and regionally and reach out to more communities in need.
YOUR DONATION OF
TO SOUTH INDIA FLOODS RELIEF 2015 WILL
SET UP A COMMUNITY KITCHEN THAT WILL SERVE 300 PERSON EACH DAY
Please try a different browser if you experience any technical difficulties while making a donation.
Alternatively, you may also donate via giving.sg
*NRIC number is only required for Impact Fund to generate tax-deductible receipts.
2. Submit your Fundraising Idea
Follow your passion. If you love music, host a benefit concert. Love football? Organise a charity match. The best way to help Mercy Relief is to use your talents to raise funds for our cause. Fill out the Fundraising Form here to share your idea(s) with us.
3. Start Your Fundraiser!
Once approved, mark your calendars (and everyone else’s). Begin planning, inviting and executing your event. Utilise social media and portals like giving.sg to raise funds in a fun and interactive way. We’ll be rooting for you!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What are the main public fundraising campaigns that are carried out by Mercy Relief to raise general funds and when do they typically take place?
A: Currently, we have the following public fundraising campaigns:
For General Fund: Placement of donation tins at 18 Singapore Post office locations.
Q: What are other modes of donation?
A: Donations can also be made through the following channels:
- Cross cheque to “Mercy Relief Limited” with “Impact Fund OR Disaster Fund” and your contact details written on the back of the cheque, and mail it to Blk 160, Lorong 1 Toa Payoh, #01-1568, S310160
- Cash donations at Blk 160, Lorong 1 Toa Payoh, #01-1568, S310160
- ATM Transfer / Internet Banking:
- Impact Fund – Direct to Mercy Relief’s DBS Current Account 054-900493-6
- Sulawesi Earthquake Relief Fund – Direct to Mercy Relief’s DBS Current Account 054-900741-2
- GIRO (Impact Fund) To donate via GIRO, please download the form here and mail to Blk 160 Lorong 1 Toa Payoh #01-1568, Singapore 310160
- Tele-Mercy: (Impact Fund) 1900 112 1010 (for a $10 donation) 1900 112 1050 (for a $50 donation)
Q: How do I know if the third party fundraiser is legitimate?
List of ongoing 3rd party fundraisers:
For Impact Fund
August 2018 – Jan 2020
- Singapore Post – Donation Tins Placement at these 18 locations (Feb 2017 – July 2018):
Bukit Panjang Post Office
Changi Airport Post Office
Geylang East Post Office
Harbourfront Post Office
Jurong West Post Office
Katong Post Office
Killiney Post Office
Lim Ah Pin Post Office
MacPherson Post Office
Novena Post Office
Pasir Panjang Post Office
Siglap Post Office
Suntec City Post Office
Tanglin Post Office
Teban Gardens Post Office
Towner Post Office
Woodlands Post Office
Yishun Post Office
Q: Will I receive tax exemption for my donation to Mercy Relief’s Impact Fund and Disaster Relief Fund?
A: Donations to our Impact Fund will enjoy a 2.5 times tax deduction.
Donations for overseas purposes (any Disaster Relief Fund) are not tax-deductible. Tax exemption is allowed for donations to an IPC for its local facilities and programmes. Tax exemption is not allowed to the IPC if the donations are for foreign charitable purposes.
Still have questions?
For more FAQs on donating to our Impact Fund, click here.