Make an impact
Other forms of donation
- Cash: Present personally at Blk 160 Lorong 1 Toa Payoh #01-1568,Singapore 310160 (For office operating hours please call 6332 6320 for more details)
- Cheque: Cross to ‘Mercy Relief Limited‘ with these details written on the reverse
- Tax Reference Number (e.g. NRIC, FIN, UEN)
- General OR Disaster Fund
- Email address
- and send to Blk 160 Lorong 1 Toa Payoh #01-1568 Singapore 310160
- ATM Transfer / Internet Banking: For donations to Mercy Relief’s Impact Fund, kindly direct your donation to DBS Current Account 054 900493 6
Please try a different browser if you experience any technical difficulties while making a donation.
Alternatively, you may also donate via giving.sg
*NRIC number is only required for Impact Fund to generate tax-deductible receipts.
2. Submit your Fundraising Idea
Follow your passion. If you love music, host a benefit concert. Love football? Organise a charity match. The best way to help Mercy Relief is to use your talents to raise funds for our cause. Fill out the Fundraising Form here to share your idea(s) with us.
3. Start Your Fundraiser!
Once approved, mark your calendars (and everyone else’s). Begin planning, inviting and executing your event. Utilise social media and portals like giving.sg to raise funds in a fun and interactive way. We’ll be rooting for you!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What are the main public fundraising campaigns that are carried out by Mercy Relief to raise general funds and when do they typically take place?
A: Currently, we have do not have any ongoing public fundraising campaigns:
Q: What are other modes of donation?
A: Donations can also be made through the following channels:
- Cross cheque to “Mercy Relief Limited” with “Impact Fund OR Disaster Fund” and your contact details written on the back of the cheque, and mail it to Blk 160, Lorong 1 Toa Payoh, #01-1568, S310160
- Cash donations at Blk 160, Lorong 1 Toa Payoh, #01-1568, S310160
- ATM Transfer / Internet Banking:
- Impact Fund – Direct to Mercy Relief’s DBS Current Account 054-900493-6
- Giving.sg: https://www.giving.sg/mercy-relief/mercy_relief_impact_fund
Q: How do I know if the third party fundraiser is legitimate?
Q: Will I receive tax exemption for my donation to Mercy Relief’s Impact Fund and Disaster Relief Fund?
A: Donations to our Impact Fund will enjoy a 2.5 times tax deduction.
Donations for overseas purposes (any Disaster Relief Fund) are not tax-deductible. Tax exemption is allowed for donations to an IPC for its local facilities and programmes. Tax exemption is not allowed to the IPC if the donations are for foreign charitable purposes.
Still have questions?
For more FAQs on donating to our Impact Fund, click here.