Make an impact
Other forms of donation
- Cash: Present personally at Blk 160 Lorong 1 Toa Payoh #01-1568,Singapore 310160 (For office operating hours please call 6332 6320 for more details)
- Cheque: Cross to ‘Mercy Relief Limited‘ with these details written on the reverse
- Tax Reference Number (e.g. NRIC, FIN, UEN)
- General OR Disaster Fund
- Email address
and send to Blk 160 Lorong 1 Toa Payoh #01-1568 Singapore 310160
- ATM Transfer / Internet Banking: For donations to General Fund: Direct to Mercy Relief’s DBS Current Account 054-900493-6
- GIRO (for General Fund only) To donate via GIRO, please download the form here and mail to Blk 160 Lorong 1 Toa Payoh #01-1568,Singapore 310160
- Tele-Mercy: (for General Fund only) 1900 112 1010 (for a $10 donation) 1900 112 1050 (for a $50 donation)
YOUR DONATION OF
TO SOUTH INDIA FLOODS RELIEF 2015 WILL
SET UP A COMMUNITY KITCHEN THAT WILL SERVE 300 PERSON EACH DAY
FUNDRAISE FOR US
2. Submit your Fundraising Idea
Follow your passion. If you love music, host a benefit concert. Love football? Organise a charity match. The best way to help Mercy Relief is to use your talents to raise funds for our cause. Fill out the Fundraising Form here to share your idea(s) with us.
3. Start Your Fundraiser!
Once approved, mark your calendars (and everyone else’s). Begin planning, inviting and executing your event. Utilise social media and portals like giving.sg to raise funds in a fun and interactive way. We’ll be rooting for you!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What are the main public fundraising campaigns that are carried out by Mercy Relief to raise general funds and when do they typically take place?
Q: What are other modes of donation?
A: Donations can also be made through the following channels:
- Cross cheque to “Mercy Relief Limited” with “General Fund OR Disaster Fund” and your contact details written on the back of the cheque, and mail it to Blk 160, Lorong 1 Toa Payoh, #01-1568, S310160
- Cash donations at Blk 160, Lorong 1 Toa Payoh, #01-1568, S310160
- ATM Transfer / Internet Banking:
- General Fund – Direct to Mercy Relief’s DBS Current Account 054-900493-6
- Disaster Fund – Direct to Mercy Relief’s DBS Current Account 054-900741-2
- GIRO (General Fund) To donate via GIRO, please download the form here and mail to Blk 160 Lorong 1 Toa Payoh #01-1568,Singapore 310160
- Tele-Mercy: (General Fund) 1900 112 1010 (for a $10 donation) 1900 112 1050 (for a $50 donation)
Q: How do I know if the third party fundraiser is legitimate?
A: The list of legitimate third party fundraisers will be updated on the Mercy Relief website.
List of ongong 3rd party fundraisers:
Singapore Post – Donation Tins Placement at 18 locations
Q: Will I receive tax exemption for my donation to Mercy Relief’s General Fund and Disaster Relief Fund?
A: Donations to our General Fund will enjoy a 2.5 times tax deduction.
Donations for overseas purposes (any Disaster Relief Fund) are not tax-deductible. Tax exemption is allowed for donations to an IPC for its local facilities and programs. Tax exemption is not allowed to the IPC if the donations are for foreign charitable purposes.