ADOPT A PROJECT
2. Submit your Fundraising Idea
Follow your passion. If you love music, host a benefit concert. Love football? Organise a charity match. The best way to help Mercy Relief is to use your talents to raise funds for our cause. Fill out the Fundraising Form here to share your idea(s) with us.
3. Start Your Fundraiser!
Once approved, mark your calendars (and everyone else’s). Begin planning, inviting and executing your event. Utilise social media and portals like giving.sg to raise funds in a fun and interactive way. We’ll be rooting for you!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What are the main public fundraising campaigns that are carried out by Mercy Relief to raise general funds and when do they typically take place?
Q: What are other modes of donation?
- Cross cheque to “Mercy Relief Limited” with “Impact Fund OR Disaster Fund” and your contact details written on the back of the cheque, and mail it to Blk 160, Lorong 1 Toa Payoh, #01-1568, S310160
- Cash donations at Blk 160, Lorong 1 Toa Payoh, #01-1568, S310160
- Giving.sg: https://www.giving.sg/mercy-relief/mercy_relief_impact_fund
- Donate to MERCY RELIEF’s Impact fund by scanning the QR code below using your PayNow-compatible mobile payment apps. Alternatively, you can also choose to enter our UEN manually, 200306035Z. Please include your NRIC/FIN/UEN if you require tax deduction. After completing the transaction, kindly drop us an email at email@example.com with your name, amount donated, date of donation, and transaction reference. Thank you.
Q: Will I receive tax exemption for my donation to Mercy Relief’s Impact Fund and Disaster Relief Fund?
Donations for overseas purposes (any Disaster Relief Fund) are not tax-deductible. Tax exemption is allowed for donations to an IPC for its local facilities and programmes. Tax exemption is not allowed to the IPC if the donations are for foreign charitable purposes.