That’s right; We are looking for a logo to be THE face of our volunteer programme network, Mercy Overseas Volunteer Expeditions (MOVE). And we want it to be designed by you!
We decided there is no better option than to have the MOVE logo crafted by the very people MOVE was created for – individuals with a heart for humanity. After all, they would be best-placed to understand and personify the essence of MOVE.
The winning designer gets to experience all there is to a Mercy Relief Volunteer Expedition – fully subsidised no less.
If you think you have what it takes, make your MOVE now!
- This competition is open to all Singapore residents of all ages
- All entries are to be submitted by 10 March 2010
- Results will be announced on 15 March 2010
- Design entries are to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All design entries are to be submitted either in jpeg or pdf format
- Entries are not to exceed 1 MB in size
- The MOVE logo will bring out the true essence of the MOVE programme, by embodying and espousing the values of volunteerism, graciousness and the spirit of global citizenry while retaining a unique Singaporean identity.
- Designers are encouraged to draw their inspiration from and only the MOVE Profile
- Each entry is to be accompanied with a logo rationale.
- Designers are encouraged to incorporate the corporate blue colours of Mercy Relief (Pantone Code: 301C and 50% 301C) in their design entries
- It is optional for designers to include the letters ‘MOVE’ in their design entries.
Click here for competition Terms and Conditions
About Mercy Relief
Mercy Relief is a Singaporean humanitarian organisation which engages in both disaster relief and sustainable development programmes. It was established in 2003 as an independent non-governmental humanitarian charity responding to the human tragedies in Asia. Mercy Relief’s aid programme focuses on providing timely and effective assistance to disaster-stricken communities and has maintained the delivery of emergency aid within 72 hours from the point of appeal for assistance.
In the past 12 years, Mercy Relief has disbursed over S$32 million in aid across 40 disaster relief and 53 sustainable development initiatives. Mercy Relief has impacted an aggregate of 2 million lives in 24 countries and areas, namely Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Cambodia, China, DPR Korea, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Japan, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, the Maldives, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Palestine, the Philippines, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam and Yemen.
For more information, you may call us at 6514 6322 or email email@example.com